Fulton Modern Extended Reach PLP Pulldown Faucet - Toggle Sprayer
Waterstone delivers a blend of the past and future with the Fulton Modern PLP Pulldown Faucet series. These innovative designs are inspired by the ingenuity of American inventor, Robert Fulton, a pioneer in early steamboat engineering. The Fulton brings it’s signature 2-bend rectangular spout to the pulldown genre, but with an updated modern design.
The faucet’s U-spout effortlessly flows waters through two 90 degree turns and has a 8-5/8” reach for maximum sink coverage. An anti-rocking assembly design ensures a smooth, full 360 degree spout swivel. Food prep and clean up are made easy with our unique “Positive Lock Pulldown” hand sprayer. Press the sprayer’s toggle button and water instantly diverts from aerated stream to wide spray. The PLP sprayer can pull out up to 18” from the spout to reach every corner of the sink. A counterbalanced weight on the hose allows for a smooth pull every time and prevents snap back. The sprayer handle is fully insulated against heat and swivels easily in your hand. When finished, the sprayer easily slides back up into the spout and locks firmly into place. No sprayer sag! The handle design has a factory set tension system that allows for a smooth, consistent push and pull. A 25mm hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge helps save water and controls the flow to a maximum of 1.75 gpm. The handle can also adjust up to 22.5 degrees, right or left, for clearance from backsplash. Constructed from solid, eco-friendly brass or marine grade 316 stainless steel.
The Fulton brings past and present together and will become the showcase of any modern style kitchen. And, like all Waterstone faucets, proudly made in the USA!
- Thin body design gives a clean and simplistic look.
- “Positive Lock Pulldown” design locks sprayer in place when not in use.
- Rectangular 2-bend spout has 8-5/8″ reach.
- Spout can swivel 360 degrees.
- Toggle handle sprayer pulls out 18” from spout.
- Counterbalanced weight on spray hose allows smooth pull and prevents snap back.
- When pushed, sprayer toggle button locks in place and instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray.
- 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
- Innovative wave spring handle tension system prevents sagging.
- 25mm hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
- Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
- Made from eco-friendly solid brass or 316 stainless steel.
- 20” reinforced braided connection hoses with 3/8” compression fitting.
- Lifetime functional warranty.
Specified model meets or exceeds the following Codes & Standards:
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1
- NSF 61/NSF 372
All Available Finishes
Chrome, Polished Nickel, Black Nickel, Polished Brass, Unlacquered Polished Brass, Polished Gold, Polished Copper, Classic Bronze, Distressed Antique Pewter, Matte Antique Pewter, Antique Brass, Distressed Antique Brass, Matte Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Antique Pewter, Distressed Antique Copper, Matte Antique Copper, American Bronze, Caribbean Bronze, Matte Black, Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Stainless Steel, Satin Brass, Satin Gold, Graphite, Chocolate Bronze, Tuscan Bronze, Black-Oiled Rubbed Bronze, Distressed American Bronze, Antique Bronze, Matte White