Waterstone Traditional Extended Reach PLP Pulldown Faucet
SKU: 5500 SB
A fabulous faucet that’s perfect for home chefs and foodies. Waterstone’s innovative traditional Extended Reach Pulldown Kitchen Faucets adds a professional-level functionality when cooking with family and friends. An old world design that accents today’s kitchen trends of simplicity and function. Food prep and clean up are made easy with our unique “PLP” sprayer. The extended reach Positive Lock Pulldown sprayer can be used to reach every corner of the sink when rinsing food or during cleanup. A flexible braided hose moves with you while the counterbalanced weight prevents the tug-back most Pulldown Faucet users experience. Sprayer head then easily slides back up and locks into place. This innovative PLP design holds the ergonomic handle tight and prevents sag when not in use. Water control handle adjusts up to 45 degrees, right or left, for clearance from backsplash. All Waterstone traditional style Pulldowns can be “Suited.” Add matching faucet accessories to create an amazing collection of kitchen faucets for the kitchen sink area. Includes three decorative handle buttons. Solid brass construction. Designed, engineered and proudly made in the USA!
- “Positive Lock Pulldown” design locks sprayer in place when not in use.
- Spout has a larger 11” reach for big sinks and can swivel 360 degrees.
- Lever handle spray head pulls out 18” from spout.
- Counterbalanced weight on spray hose allows smooth pull out and prevents snap back.
- Sprayer instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray when lever handle is held.
- 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
- Handle ring can be adjusted for push/pull tension and prevents sag.
- Single handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
- When mounted on side, handle can adjust 45 degrees for backsplash clearance.
- Hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
- Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
- Made from eco-friendly solid brass.
- Includes 3 styles of handle buttons.
Specified model meets or exceeds the following Codes & Standards:
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1
- NSF 61/NSF 372